Spring Break (Part 2: Majorca!)

After taking my solo trip to Barcelona in February (see the post here), I got vacation-planning slap happy. The trip was such a success that I went from "I'm a bit scared to do all this on my own" to "Heck Yeah, I'm going everywhere!" overnight.

I started spending copious hours researching new locations, lodging and flight deals, and local food and drink. This eventually led to me finding a ridiculously cheap round trip flight from Geneva to the Spanish island of Majorca (also Mallorca) and knowing that I had 4 extra days at the end of my spring break post Perry's departure, I decided to give it a go.

Seeing as the trip was so cheap, I had two lovely friends come as well.

Unfortunately, the weather was less than exciting while we were there, the hotel I booked was undergoing massive off season renovations, and our rental car company were a bunch of turds. But, it was still a lovely time, only because of the lovely company I had while I was there.

It was a good reminder that no matter how much I enjoy traveling on my own, the company of good friends on rainy island days accompanied by copious cups of coffee and good conversation trumps all.

On the Northwest Coast of Majorca

Flying Home

A shot of the UNESCO Heritage Site Mountain Range on the NW Coast


That's all for now.

A la prochaine,

SwissMissD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates - November and beyond

Best of Birmingham Part 2 - Food and Drink

Les Chateaux!